We are at the half-way mark in this pregnancy today! Wow!
How far along: 20 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Banana
Total weight gain/loss: 4 lbs
Maternity clothes: No, but my pants are getting very tight.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Overall great, except for some weird dreams and occasional heartburn.
Best moment this week: Feeling him move! <3 Best feeling in the whole world!
Miss Anything: No
Movement: Yes, he is especially active right when I go to bed.
Food cravings: I'm sticking with the citrus. This week: clementines
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: I still look like I ate too many doughnuts...
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody: Happy
Looking forward to: Christmas and a growing baby belly. I can't believe we'll have a little boy to celebrate Christmas with next year!
Baby at 20 weeks from babycenter.com:


No comments:
Post a Comment