Thursday, February 14, 2013

30 weeks!


How far along: 30 weeks
Baby is the size of: A head of lettuce (18 inches, 3.2 lbs)
Total weight gain/loss: 14 lbs - yikes!
Maternity clothes: Yes, but I can still wear a lot of regular tops and dresses
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Really good
Best moment this week: Spending time with family and friends in Norway
Miss Anything: Sleeping on my stomach and sushi
Movement: Yes, he's actually pretty mellow but I sure do love it when he moves around
Food cravings: Grapefruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Body odor. I can smell people from faaar away - yuck.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I love my cute belly!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No, but I have been having a lot of braxton hicks. 
Belly Button in or out: In, but on it's way out.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody: Happy
Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment