How far along: 34 weeks
Baby is the size of: A large cantaloupe (19-22 inches, 5.5 lbs)
Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes, and I am running out of things to wear. I don't want to buy anything either, because I hopefully don't have much longer left.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Good. I'm so tired lately, I could probably sleep at least 12 hours a day.
Best moment this week: Finishing up birthing classes. We are ready.
Miss Anything: Being able to breathe!
Movement: Yes, he's been moving a lot lately. His favorite is to kick my ribs, I am just constantly in pain and I feel like my ribs are so bruised.
Food cravings: None really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes, I'm still measuring small but I feel huge!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody: Happy, but more emotional lately.
Looking forward to: Meeting our sweet boy in 6ish weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment