How far along: 36 weeks
Baby is the size of: Watermelon (19-22 inches, 6.5 lbs)
Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs
Maternity clothes: Oh, yes. I live in dresses and sweat pants!
Stretch marks: A few small ones on my hips. :( Boo!
Sleep: Really good.
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat!
Miss Anything: Being able to breathe and sleeping on my stomach.
Movement: Yes, I think he's running out of space because I've actually been feeling him move more lately. I love seeing his little feet poke out. My ribs are still so bruised and painful.
Food cravings: Carbs.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Have you started to show yet: Definitely!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Not really. I am 1/2 centimeter dilated though!
Belly Button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody: Both. ;)
Looking forward to: A weekend in LA and our baby shower on Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment