I'm doing a 39 week update juuuust in case I don't make it to 40 weeks... ;)
How far along: 39 weeks
Baby is the size of: Watermelon (19-22 inches, 7+ lbs)
Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes, I pretty much live in 3-4 different dresses and skirts.
Stretch marks: Yes, a few small ones on my hips. :(
Sleep: I've been a little more restless the last few days, I think it's a mix of nerves and having to pee more often. I'm still getting 6-7 hours at night, and a nap during the day.
Best moment this week: My appointment yesterday, and hearing that things are moving along.
Miss Anything: Sleeping comfortably without 6 pillows surrounding me.
Movement: Yes, he moves quite a bit. I can mainly feel his feet and legs on my right side under my ribs. Ouch!
Food cravings: No
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Have you started to show yet: Yep, although I'm still pretty small. People don't believe me when I say I'm due next week. I think they're just expecting me to be huge!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: As of yesterday I was 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced! Baby's head was low and engaged. I've been having lots of contractions, but nothing consistent or super painful. I've also had a dull ache in my lower back. My doctor said "I'll either see you at the hospital OR at your appointment next week," which means things are definitely moving in the right direction. Yay! :)
Belly Button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody: Happy and emotional.
Looking forward to: Meeting our sweet boy. I can't wait to see what he'll look like, I'm going to guess he'll be a mini-David. I also just can't wait to snuggle and love on him. Come on baby - we are ready for you now!!

No comments:
Post a Comment