Thursday, January 17, 2013

26 weeks


How far along: 26 weeks
Baby is the size of: An English cucumber
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants, but regular tops and dresses.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Really good. I'm enjoying it while I can!
Best moment this week: There were a couple days last week when I didn't feel much movement. I was starting to get a little worried, and I was sharing my fears with David. All of a sudden baby boy started kicking and moving like crazy - it's like he knew I needed the reassurance. 
Miss Anything: Sleeping on my stomach and my back!
Movement: Yes
Food cravings: Sweets! I've only craved citrus so far, and for the first 15 weeks or so I had absolutely no interest in chocolate. (which is crazy if you know me!) But, all of a sudden this last week all I want is chocolate, candy, cupcakes, ice cream - you name it! I'm trying to practice self-control but it's so haaard! ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yes! I love it when random strangers comment on my belly.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No, but I've had a lot of braxton hicks. At first it freaked me out a little bit, but apparently it's very common.
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody: Happy
Looking forward to: My birthday and going to Vegas this weekend!

Baby at 26 weeks from babycenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment