How far along: 28 weeks
Baby is the size of: A small cabbage (17 inches, 2.9 lbs)
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants, but regular tops and dresses.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Really good, with the exception of some crazy heartburn. If I've eaten anything remotely spicy I have to sleep sitting up.
Best moment this week: Entering the third trimester. Only 12ish weeks until we get to meet this sweet boy.
Miss Anything: Sleeping on my back
Movement: Yes, his kicks are getting stronger and I can feel the difference between limbs and his body moving.
Food cravings: None, really. I'm still enjoying sweets, but not as intensely craving them as I did two weeks ago.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I love having a cute little belly!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In, but I think it is on it's way out.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody: Happy
Looking forward to: Spending TWO weeks in Norway with my Mamma and Daddy!

You are in the home stretch yay! It will be such an exciting and crazy time! Enjoy your sleep while you can! Hope you are lucky and get a happy sleepy baby! :-)
ReplyDelete