Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nursery update.

I thought I would share some updated nursery photos. It's definitely not done yet - but it's slowly getting there. 
(Ignore the grainy iPhone photos - I broke my favorite camera lens...)






 



Once he arrives, we'll hang newborn photos over the comfy chair. 


I feel the need to say that 85% of these baby clothes are bought used either on eBay or at consignment stores, and they vary from size newborn to 12 months.


Left on my list is:
 - Decide if I want window treatments
- A decorative pillow for the daybed
 - Hang photos on the wall
 - Purchase a mobile
- Decide what to put on the wall over the crib
 - Wash and iron bedding

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely and definetely a bit better than the nursery dad and I had for you! This baby is already spoiled :-) Big hug from mormor

    ReplyDelete