Theo,
You are TWO weeks today. These first two weeks just flew by and I can't believe you are half ways to ONE month.
Here are some things you've been up to in your second week of life:
You are still a great eater. We are nursing every 1,5 to 3 hours around the clock.
At your 10-day doctors appointment you were 7 pounds. Way to grow, Theo! We love your pediatrician, Dr. Barcellona. He is so awesome!
You are sleeping a little better and you no longer need to be held to sleep. We've been alternating between the stroller bassinet and your swing at night. You wake up to nurse and go right back to sleep when you're done. You even gave me a 4 hour stretch twice in this last week and it was heavenly.
You have been so much more alert this week. You are usually awake for two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening. It's so fun to see your eyes and you've been making lots of eye contact with us.
Your favorite toy is a soft fold out book from Uncle Robert and you just love staring at it.
I read a couple books to you this week. It was such a special moment for me. I so hope that you learn to love books as much as I do.
We had lots of outings this week; your Mamma was starting to get cabin fever! We went to Target, Buy Buy Baby, the grocery store, the post office, out to lunch and out to dinner twice. You slept through it all.
Wherever you go, people comment on your hair! It is so long and thick. You have a little bit of a mullet going on though, so you might be getting a little trim soon.
We still can't decide who you look like. I think you're just a good mix of your Mamma and Daddy. You have your Daddy's eyes and feet and you have your Mamma's lips, cheeks and hair. We have no idea where that cute little nose came from.
Auntie Elise was here at the beginning of the week and Uncle Jonathan and Auntie Casey came for the weekend. You were so spoiled with lots of love.
You are still such a good little baby. You hardly fuss and you're just a happy and content little guy. I so hope that this continues. We love you so much sweet boy.
Love, Mamma
--------------------------------------
Here are some of my favorite pictures from your second week of life:
(I didn't pull out my nice camera much this week, it's just so much easier to snap quick photos of you with my phone!)







No comments:
Post a Comment